News RSS

News RSS

News RSS

glamsham.com - bollywood news

BollywoodHungama.com News

Katelyn McCarter joins from Virginia for CarryOnHarry Talk show with talk show host Harry Johal

Bollywood Film News and Music

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kiddan THEEK HO ||


HI Dosto From a Very long time i wanted to write up my blog so i have started now writing my DIARY on My Blog Balle Balle RAdio Blog. Well for me Balle Balle Radio is my Creative Identity My passion to be Up there with a difference . Things ahd been very challenging Since the time i started it with lots and lots of difficulties ever since its inception When today i look back at it I Feel Proud as well GREATFULL to you all guys who had supported me All the Way.

However i also expect lots of criticism as well as Lot of SPAMERS to Spoil my Blog However Its part and parcel of life. I hope you all guys will Guide me with your Writeups Not only about Bollywood But Also other things about life and How you feel

With regards SHOOT ME A QUESTION On MY BLOG i will try to ANS

Harry Johal

No comments: